What are cookies?
To make this site work properly, we place small data files called cookies on your device. Most websites do this too. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, location, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time; this way, you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Administering some of our services
- Measuring and researching the effectiveness of our content, features, advertisements, and other communications. We may also include web beacons in emails we send to you in order to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
- Storing your login credentials and preferences so that you do not have to enter those credentials and preferences every time you log on to our service.
There is a number of third parties who may also store cookies for essential running of the site. These are:
- Our web-hosting services provider for the running of the site
- Google, in order to enable Interactive Maps, help us with Analytics and for re-marketing campaign purposes such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, OTA’s etc.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already stored in your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit this or other websites. Additionally, some services and functionalities may not work.
You can easily accept or reject the cookies on this site by choosing the related link when prompted in your first visit.
If you would like to reach us for any reason, you may contact by email email@example.com or call us to +971585296275